Wednesday, November 14, 2012

This is a Test...

Sometimes I love people! I got this message in my in box the other day:

Ummm, I wrote my profile, and answered over 400 questions. I think I'm good in the basic reading and writing department! My mind went in a few different directions when I first read it:

  • How many girls does this guy run into that can't read or write?
  • Maybe he's trying to be funny? Or original? 
  • OR maybe this is a genius way to save your ego!!! Girl didn't respond, well that's not because I sent her an odd message doubting her IQ - she didn't respond because she failed the Quick Literacy Test! Poor dear who's trying online dating but can't read, good thing we weeded her out!
I'm still wondering how many times he's used that and actually gotten a response? 

No comments:

Post a Comment