Sunday, November 4, 2012

To ChristianGrey67

Since I've been broadcasting my online search for love, I've been hearing from other friends about their experiences and pitfalls on the road to Mr. Right. Some people have even texted me whenever they hear about dating opportunities (there's a pheromone dating event at Red Revolver Lounge on Nov 16th where for $35 I can smell guys dirty shirts and see which ones have pheromones that I'm attracted too. LOL, any takers to go with me? I didn't think so...) This post comes from a message sent to my girl friend:


Out of curiosity, I went to his profile for her (she's also on OKCupid.com). This is what Ted had to say about himself:


My self-summary

I am a Dominant man looking for a submissive woman. While I have a strong desire to lead I still remain a gentleman in public I open doors and pull out chairs

The most private thing I’m willing to admit

I am a married man looking for a daytime friend and lover

You should message me if

You are married or don't mind that I am. Submissive or submissive curious


Again, kudos for being direct about what you want, and to each his own even if it's not my choosing for myself. Here's the part of the whole thing that stood out the most to me about Mr. Christiangrey67 (no, there aren't 66 other Christangrey_'s...I searched it). He has a kid, but doesn't want more. He's 50, which means his kid could be 20-30 years old and on this exact same dating site...Could you imagine finding this out about your Dad through OKCupid???  

Holly better be happy I did the dirty work for her of checking out his profile, I got a message from him the next day saying, "you looked at my profile, but didn't say anything. Hmmmm." 

Which I ignored. And then a day later, another message from him:

"You read my e mail and looked at my profile then nothing??? Hmmm"

Seriously sir? It means I read about you, and decided I wasn't into you. Stop "hmmmm"ing at me and accept the fact: while there might be 50 Shades of Grey, this one is black and white for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment