Tuesday, August 6, 2013

To The Bad Idea....

Remember the old comedy skit "Good Idea/Bad Idea"? Well, to any of you gentlemen who may be trying online dating, I'm going to spell it out for you (and use visual aids). This is to any and all the lovely men who think that grainy cock shots turn us women into a quivering pile of hormones (thanks for that line by the way M.J. - Pure Genius!).  Here are some approaches to learn from as well as what not to do.

Good Idea:
Respectful, indicates you read their profile, and even says you took the time to compare answers to questions. Good job Ren! I bet you frequently get responses!



Bad Idea:

Don't start an argument as a first impression! Especially about a topic that someone has expressed a set view on. It's like sending a message to a vegetarian that says "Hi, I'm Katie. Eating meat isn't bad." You're on a dating site, dude. Spend your time sending messages to people you have similarities with, not picking fights. No wonder he and I have a 35% enemy rating! 



Good Idea:

Thomas - way to address a potential issue without coming off like an ass! You came across as a mature adult, and stayed positive even through rejection. Someone will be lucky to have him in their lives, just someone 5'5" and under....



Bad Idea:

Actually if I was a Domme, maybe this is the approach to take? I don't know, because I'm not one. But it makes me wonder - what about my profile seems to attract all these submissives wanting me to dominate them? Do I look like I wear leather and tie people up? Or do I seem aggressive enough to physically beat someone? This one kinda stumped me, but I have a suggestion. How about instead of going to match.com or okcupid.com and fish for takers, maximize your online experience with a site specifically for what you want. After a quick google search, I'd like to suggest www.subdomdating.com, www.submissiveplanet.com, www.submissivematch.com. Wasn't that easy? Now use those and get off my innocent little profile!


Bad Idea:
Why yes, Cashew Nut Chicken is one of my favorite dishes?

Don't get me wrong, I've dated and lived with someone who was Asian. It's not an ethnicity thing, but I think that this little 22 year old out of vegas really seems to identify himself by his heritage. The one I dated was a self admitted Twinkie (yellow on the outside, white on the inside - his words, not mine but I think it's an accurate way to explain it.)

Oh, and did I mention he's 22 looking for someone 29-55?
Hey, hey sugar mamma! And if I was someone who was looking for a certain ethnicity, like picking from a menu, it doesn't sound like I'm looking for a relationship more than a hook up. Like crossing people off my bucket list by ethnicity, so sorry greenebay, I get hankerings for fried rice, but you're a dish I'm going to pass by!

No comments:

Post a Comment